AED 300.00 Upwards*
Here's how an engine flush typically works:
- Preparation: The vehicle's engine oil is typically drained as part of the engine flush process. The oil filter may also be removed and replaced.
- Chemical Flush: A specially formulated engine flush solvent is added to the engine. This solvent is designed to break down and dissolve deposits, sludge, and varnish that may have built up in the oil system, such as oil passages, the oil pan, and other engine components.
- Idling: The engine is started, and the vehicle is allowed to idle for a specific period of time, which can vary depending on the product and the manufacturer's recommendations. During this time, the chemical flush circulates through the engine, carrying away contaminants.
- Draining and Replacing Oil: After the designated idling period, the engine flush solvent is drained along with the dissolved contaminants. Fresh engine oil is then added, along with a new oil filter.
- Oil Change: The vehicle is ready for a new oil change, and the engine is filled with fresh oil, which is essential for optimal engine lubrication and performance.
Engine flushes are sometimes recommended when an engine has experienced prolonged neglect or when there are noticeable signs of oil system clogs or poor engine performance due to sludge buildup. Proponents of engine flushes argue that they can help restore proper oil flow and extend the life of the engine.
Oil Change Service
Bundle Deal : AED 745.00Buy Now
Request a Call Back
Lets get the best solution for your car
Our Maintenance Packages
Our services packages are designed so you remain worry free about your car service. Instead of worrying at each service interval, about your next service, with our service contract your service is covered for 20,000 km or 1 year. Our qualified technicians at our service centers in Al Quoz, DIP and City Walk only use OEM parts and Shell oil ensuring your car gets the best service possible, while also helping you save in the long run.